Karnataka assembly election 2018 dates, exit poll, candidate list and opinion poll:- ECI (election commission of India is ready for legislative assembly election 2018 in Karnataka state. Karnataka election schedule and dates 2018, Karnataka election 2018 exit poll, congress candidate list, BJP candidate list, BSRC candidate list, KJP candidate list and KMP candidate list are trending now days in state. Total parliamentary constituencies are 28 and assembly constituencies are 225 in state. Ruling party is Indian national congress from 2013’election. Chief Minister is Shri K. Siddaramaiah. Election commission of India has announce official notification and election schedule for Karnataka assembly election 2018. You can check all important dates, exit poll result, opinion poll survey results and candidates list here.
Election commission of India has announced dates and election schedule for Karnataka assembly election 2018 with official notification. According to Karnataka election notification 2018 vote polling date is 12th May, 2018 and result will be declare on 15th May, 2018. Complete schedule and all important dates are included in post below.
Legislative assembly election of Karnataka state is very important for ruling party and 2nd position of Karnataka. Indian national congress is ruling party and Bhartiya janta party is on 2nd position in Karnataka vidhansabha. After the result of Tripura, Meghalaya, Uttar pradesh and other state BJP is trying to his best to win Karnataka 2018 polls. Congress is also doing work hard to win this election. Other political parties are Badavara Shramikara Raitara Congress, janta dal (secular), Karnataka Janta Paksh and Karnataka makkala paksh.
- 1 Karnataka assembly election 2018
- 1.1 कर्नाटक विधानसभा चुनाव 2018:-
- 1.2 Karnataka assembly election 2018 dates and schedule-
- 1.3 Karnataka assembly election 2018 opinion poll-
- 1.4 Karnataka assembly election 2018 candidate list:-
- 1.5 Karnataka assembly election 2013:-
- 1.6 Karnataka assembly election 2008-
- 1.7 Karnataka Assembly election 2004-
Karnataka assembly election 2018
- Parliamentary constituency- 28.
- Assembly constituency-225.
- Ruling party (2013-2018)- Congress.
- Oppisition party- Bhartiya janta party.
- Chief Minister- Shri. K. Siddaramaiah.
- Congress’s seats in 2013’election- 123.
- BJP’s seats in 2013’election- 44.
- total seats-224.
- Reserved for SCs- 36.
- Reserved for STs-15.
- total number of electors as per final electoral roll- 4,96,82,357.
- polling stations in 2018- 56696.
कर्नाटक विधानसभा चुनाव 2018:-
कर्नाटक में चुनावो का बिगुल बज चूका है और दोनों बड़ी पार्टिया कांग्रेस और भाजपा अपनी पूरी ताकत झोंक चुके है| दोनों दल किसी भी सूरत में कर्नाटक जितना चाहेंगे| कर्नाटक की जीत जहाँ भाजपा के सम्पूर्ण भारत विजय के यज्ञ को आगे बढ़ाएगा वहीँ कर्नाटक की जीत कांग्रेस के लिए भाजपा के विजय रथ को रोकने एवं कांग्रेस के नए दौर की शुरुआत करेगा| हाल ही में आये त्रिपुरा, मेघालय के चुनाव परिणामो ने जहाँ भाजपा को जीत के लिए और आश्वस्त किया है वही उत्तर भारत के बड़े राज्यों में हुए उपचुनाव (जिनमे योगी आदित्यनाथ जी की गोरखपुर सीट भी शामिल है) ने भाजपा के चहरे पर चिंता की लकीरे भी किंची है| कांग्रेस भी गुजरात विधानसभा चुनाव परिणाम, राजस्थान उपचुनाव परिणाम एवं अन्य राज्यों के उपचुनावों के बाद नव उर्जा से उत प्रोत दिखी है|
भाजपा अध्यक्ष अमित शाह जी एवं कांग्रेस अध्यक्ष राहुल गाँधी जी दोनों कर्नाटक विधानसभा चुनाव को जितने के लिए हर संभव कोशिस करते नजर आ रहे है| चाहे फिर ये कोशिस जमीनी स्तर पर हो, सोशल मीडिया पर हो, उम्मीदवारों के चयन में हो या लोक लुभावने वादों में हो|
Karnataka assembly election 2018 dates and schedule-
Election commission of India is responsible to announce election schedule, dates and official notification for Karnataka vidhansabha election 2018. And for 2018’s assembly election of Karnataka’s election notification and schedule is available here.
- Date of issue of gazette notification:- 17/04/2018.
- Last date of nomination:-24/04/2018.
- Date of scrutiny of nominations:- 25/04/2018.
- Last date of withdrawal of candidature:- 27/04/2018.
- Vote polling date:- 12/05/2018.
- Date of vote counting:- 15/05/2018.
Karnataka assembly election 2018 opinion poll-
Many news agencies, political parties, RSS and other individual parties are collecting opinion poll data and publishing survey result for Karnataka assembly election 2018. Karnataka opinion poll 2018 is very important for each political party and for common people. News agencies like AAJ TAK, NDTV, INDIA TODAY etc and private agencies like India today-Axix, C voter, CHS, TV9 etc has published their opinion poll survey result for Karnataka election 2018.
C-Fore pre-poll survey is the latest opinion poll for Karnataka assembly election 2018. This survey is conducted by Pre-poll and result was published on 26th March, 2018. According to this opinion poll, Congress will be the biggest party with 126 seats and BJP can win around 70 seats. Janta Dal (S) can win 27 seats.
Creative center for political and social studies‘s opinion poll thinks that Indian national congress can win 113 seats in Karnataka assembly election 2018. And BJP can win 85 seats. JD(S) can win 25 seats and other can win 1 seat in this election. This opinion poll was published on 2nd February, 2018.
CHC’s opinion poll survey is latest in this row. CHS has released their opinion poll result on Karnataka Assembly election 2018 on 13rd January, 2018. According to its result BJP will win 73-76 seats, Indian national congress will win 77-81 seats and Janta dal (secular) will win 64-66 seats. CHC thinks that janta dal (S) will play main role to frame government in Karnataka.
According to TV9-C voter opinion poll, congress will win 102 seats with 36.60% vote shares. Bhartiya janta party will win 96 seats with 35.90% seats and JD(S) will win 15 seats with 18.80% vote shares. This opinion poll released on 5th January, 2018.
Public TV exit poll result for Karnataka assembly election 2018 says that congress will win 90-100 seats, BJP will win 85-95 seats, Janta dal (S) will win 40-45 seats and others will win 0-6 seats. Releasing date of public TV’s opinion poll survey result is 2nd January, 2018. Public TV’s opinion poll clearly shows that Congress will win maximum seats in Karnataka election 2018.
Karnataka opinion poll 2018 by downloadvoterlistpdf.in-
Our team is also going to conduct an opinion poll on Karnataka assembly election 2018. Everyone can participate in it and share your opinion with everyone. You can check the latest result just after the participating in opinion poll.
Who will win Karnataka assembly election 2018?
1. How many seats will Congress win in Karnataka assembly election 2018?
2. How many seats will BJP win in Karnataka assembly election 2018?
3. How many seats will JD(S) win in Karnataka assembly election 2018?
Karnataka assembly election 2018 candidate list:-
Major political parties are Indian national congress, Bhartiya janta party and janta dal (secular) in Karnataka. Other political parties are Badavara Shramikara Raitara Congress, Karnataka Janta Paksh and Karnataka makkala paksh who are participating in Karnataka election 2018. every political parties are working very hard in field level and in table level. And in row of table level, above parties are going to declare their candidates for Karnataka assembly election 2018. You can check here-
- Congress candidate list for Karnataka Legislative assembly election 2018.
- BJP candidate list for Karnataka vidhansabha election 2018.
- JD(S) candidate list for Karnataka vidhansabha election 2018.
- BSRC candidate list for Karnataka assembly election 2018.
- KJP candidate list for Karnataka vidhansabha election 2018.
- KMP candidate list for Karnataka vidhansabha election 2018.
Karnataka assembly election 2013:-
Fourteenth legislative assembly election was held on 5th May, 2018 to elect vidhansabha members from 223 seats in Karnataka. Five major political parties participated in the election.
Major political parties and their leader in 2013’s Karnataka assembly election-
- Congress- Siddaramaiah.
- BJP- Jagadish Shettar.
- janta dal (Secular)- H.D. Kumarswamy.
- KJP- Yedurappa.
- BSRC- B. Sriramalu.
Facts about 2013’s Karnataka assembly election-
- Election for Karnataka’s fourteenth legislative assembly was held in a single phase on 5th May, 2013.
- Voter turnout- 70.23%.
- 50446 polling stations were set up for 4.18 crore voters.
Result of Karnataka assembly election 2013-
|Indian National Congress||223||122|
|Janata Dal (Secular)||222||40|
|Bharatiya Janata Party||222||40|
|Karnataka Janata Paksha||204||6|
|Badagara Shramika Raitala Congress||176||4|
|Karnataka Makkala Paksha||7||1|
|Sarvodaya Karnataka Paksha||6||1|
Karnataka assembly election 2008-
Thirteenth legislative assembly election of Karnataka was held in three phases to elect the members of Karnataka vidhansabha. First phase date was 10th May, second was 16th may and third was 22th May, 2008.
Major political parties and their leaders-
- BJP_ B.S. yedurappa.
- Congress- Siddaramaiah.
- JDS- H.D. Kumarswamy.
Facts about Karnataka assembly election 2008-
- Karnataka was the first state in India to vote after the electoral constituencies had been redrawn based on new population data.
- There was total three phases to conduct the elections.
- BJP was the biggest party in 2008.
- S. Yeddyurappa was the Chief Minister from 2008-2013.
Karnataka assembly election 2008 result-
|Parties||% of Votes||2008 Seats|
|Bharatiya Janata Party||33.86%||110|
|Indian National Congress||35.13%||80|
|Janata Dal (Secular)||19.44%||28|
|Total (Turnout %)||100.0||224|
Karnataka Assembly election 2004-
Legislative assembly election 2004 of Karnataka state took place on 20th April and 26Th April in two phases for 224 seats. And vote counted on 13th may, 2004.
Major political parties and their leaders in 2004-
- BJP- B.S. Yeddyurappa.
- INC- S.M. Krishana.
- JD(S)- Siddaramaiah.
Facts about Karnataka assembly election 2004-
- It was the twelfth legislative assembly election of Karnataka.
- Election took places in two phases on 20th and 24th
- Vote counted on 13th May, 2004.
- BJP was the party with majority (79 seats out of 224).
Result of 2004’s Karnataka assembly election-
|Parties||Seats contested||Seats Won||% of Votes|
|Bharatiya Janata Party||198||79||28.33%|
|Indian National Congress||225||65||35.27%|
|Janata Dal (Secular)||220||58||20.77%|
|Janata Dal (United)||26||5||2.06%|
|Total (Turnout %)||224||100.00|
Karnataka Assembly election 2018-
2018’s election is fifteenth legislative assembly election of Karnataka state. Congress, Bhartiya janta party, janta dal Secular and other local parties are contested for Karnataka vidhansabha election 2018. We don’t know who will the Karnataka assembly election 2018? but we can guess the idea by opinion poll survey results and exit poll results. Other details like election schedule, election dates, official notifications, candidates list for Karnataka assembly election 2018 are above. So enjoy the article, share your opinion and share it with your friends.